SQL Server 2017 Standard
SQL Server 2017 Standard Key Global is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications—which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet).
SQL Server 2017, discharged in 2017, includes Linux support for these Linux stages: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Ubuntu and Docker Engine.
What you'll adore about SQL Server 2017
Your decision of language and stages
Construct present day applications utilizing your preferred language, on-premises and in the cloud, presently on Windows, Linux and Docker compartments.
Exploit advancement adaptability, execution, and accessibility for crucial, keen applications and information distribution centers.
Least powerless database
Secure information very still and moving with the least helpless database throughout the most recent seven years in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
Increase transformative experiences for your business with continuous examination at up to 1M expectations/second.
End-to-end portable BI
Transform crude information into important reports that can be conveyed to any gadget—at one-fourth the expense of other self-administration arrangements.
What's the difference between SQL Server 2017
Standard and Enterprise?
SQL Server 2017 Standard edition includes the core database engine, along with the stand-alone services. It differs from Enterprise edition in that it supports fewer active instances (number of nodes in a cluster) and does not include some high-availability functions. Likewise hot-add memory (allowing memory to be added while the server is still running), and parallel indexes.
SQL Server 2017 Enterprise Edition includes both the core database engine and add-on services, with a range of tools for creating and managing a SQL Server cluster. It can manage databases as large as 524 petabytes and address 12 terabytes of memory and supports 640 logical processors (CPU cores).
The accompanying equipment necessities apply to SQL Server 2016 and SQL Server 2017:
- Hard: Disk SQL Server requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space;
- Drive: A DVD drive, as appropriate, is required for installation from disc;
- Monitor: SQL Server requires Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor;
- Internet: Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply);
- Express Editions: 512 MB
- Other editions: 1 GB
- Express Editions: 1 GB
- Other editions: 4 GB and should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed:
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor: Type x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel;
- Pentium IV with EM64T support.