In April 2020 Microsoft rebranded Office 365 as Microsoft 365. In this post we will summarize all the licensing options available for Microsoft 365 and the apps included with each license.
All Download Links For Microsoft Products
In this post we collect all download links for Microsoft products. Such as, Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and 11. Also all editions of Microsoft office ,Visio, Project, Windows Server and SQL Server
Office 2021 Download Links
Office 2019 Download Links
Office 2016 Download Links
Office 2013 Download Links
Office 2010 Download Links
Office Mac Products
* You can download the software from your Microsoft account after redeeming your Key
Windows 11 Download Links
Windows 10 Download Links
Windows 8.1 Download Links
Windows 7 Download Links
How to activate Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019
- Download Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC from Microsoft’s website
- Choose “ISO – LTSC” complete the form and download the image file
- Copy the required files to a DVD or an USB flash drive and perform the installation
- To activate Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, run the CMD as admin and perform the following command: slmgr.vbs /ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
(Instead of the X, please enter the product key)
Download Windows Server
Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022 Download Links
How to convert Windows Server Evaluation to Licensed edition
In a command window type:
DISM /online /Set-Edition:ServerStandard /ProductKey:XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX /AcceptEula
- Set-Edition:ServerStandard : For Standard Edition
- Set-Edition:ServerDatacenter : For Datacenter Edition
replacing XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX with your license key.
Sometimes the process stuck in 10% … Please wait for 15-20 min then reboot you system and check.
Download SQL Server
SQL Server 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 Download Links
How to convert SQL Server Evaluation to Licensed edition
- Mount SQL Server licensed setup file to the server.
- Launch SQL Server “setup.exe”, select maintenance tab and select edition upgrade.
- Enter the licensed product Key and click next
- Continue with running Edition Upgrade Rules
- Select the instance name that you want to upgrade
- Select upgrade to proceed with upgrade process and close it once successfully upgraded
There’s a lot to be said about consistency in product names, but when you have dozens of products, each with multiple versions, similar names can quickly become confusing. We’re watching you, Microsoft.
When it comes to obtaining licenses, there are a variety of options available. Retail, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), MSDN (Microsoft Software Developer Network) and Volume Licensing
We are here to help you
Do you have questions or do you encounter a problem, we are here to support you (priopity for our clients).