Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 (1 year)
- Five layers of security and monitoring help keep customer data safe.
- Reduce IT costs, and move to the cloud on your terms
- Features: Mobility, Access control, Office for the web, Email and calendars, Hub for teamwork, Workflow automation, Online meetings, Pro digital storytelling, File storage and sharing, Enterprise video service.
- Includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams…
- We will send this license within 12 hours to your email inbox.
What is Office 365 Enterprise E3
Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 is an intelligent and integral solution that permits anyone to be creative and work together safely. Although designed for large organizations, Office 365 Enterprise E3 may also be used for medium and small businesses that require advanced security and productivity features.
Getting the most from your employees requires giving them all the tools they need. On a basic level, that means giving them the powerful word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation programs and more found in Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), but you also need to give them modern tools that allow them to communicate effectively in all the ways businesses do now. That means efficient and well-organized email, easy and reliable video conferencing, and quality messaging and file sharing programs as well.
Office 365 Enterprise E3 Apps & Services
Power Virtual Agents
Features and Benefits
Office 365 E3 comes with integrated collaboration services, along with full IT power and advanced compliance features.
View and edit Office documents with Office mobile apps utilizing a browser on your device
Rights management services restrict editing, viewing, and accessing documents and emails to specific people
Office for the web
Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
Email and calendars
Rich, familiar business-class email accessible from the desktop or web browser. Get a 100 GB mailbox / user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
Hub for teamwork
Connect your teams with Microsoft Teams in Office 365, where chat, content, people and tools live together. Use Teams to plan schedules, assign tasks, and connect to other applications and resources.
Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Microsoft Flow, no coding required.
launch online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing. Broadcast meetings online for up to 10,000 people who can join with just a browser on almost any device.
Pro digital storytelling
With Sway you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentation, newsletters, trainings, and more, right from your phone, tablet, or browser.
File storage and sharing
Get unlimited OneDrive storage accessible from anywhere, on any device. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Enterprise video service
Use Microsoft Stream to easily create, manage, and share videos securely across your organization.
Before subscribing to Office 365 Enterprise E3, your devices must satisfy the following requirements.
- Processor : 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Operating System : Windows 10 SAC, Windows 10 LTSB 2016, Windows 10 LTSB 2015, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. Please note Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise will not be supported on Windows 10 LTSC 2019 at release. Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise will not be supported on any Windows 10 LTSC/LTSB version or on Windows Server 2012 R2 or older after January 2020. Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise will be supported on Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.
- Memory : 2 GB RAM (32-bit); 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk drive : 4 GB of available disk space
- Display : 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics : Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
- .NET version : Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Processor : Intel processor
- Operating System : Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- Memory : 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk drive : 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or APFS)
- Display : 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics : No graphics requirements