Office 365 Business Premium (1 Year)
- Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed, Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
What you will get?
Out of stock
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS WITH OFFICE 365 BUSINESS PREMIUM
Get work done, with Office 365 Business Premium (Microsoft 365 Business Standard), you get email hosting plus desktop, premium Office apps including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as other tools to help run and grow your business. Apps are always updated, so they’re never out of date. One licence covers fully-installed, always-up-to-date Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets and 5 Macs or PCs. Also includes 1TB OneDrive for Business cloud storage with ransomware detection and file recovery.
Office 365 Business Premium Apps & Services
OFFICE 365 BUSINESS PREMIUM FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Web and mobile app development
Quickly build custom business apps for web and mobile with Power Apps. Choose from templates or start from scratch. No coding required.
Intelligent search and discovery
Discover content and expertise across your organization with intelligent search across all your data sources including SharePoint, Delve, and Office apps.
Instant messaging and online meetings
Communicate using text, voice, or video calls with Microsoft Teams. Host meetings on the web using one-step screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
1 TB secure cloud storage per user
Edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Professional digital storytelling
Easily create engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings, and more with Sway.
Works across multiple devices
Get the fully installed Office apps on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile devices (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
Get the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for Windows or Mac, OneNote (features vary), and Access and Publisher (PC only).
Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Power Automate. No coding required.
Email and calendars
Get business-class email through Outlook with a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
Intranet and team sites
Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, expertise, and processes with team sites through SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful sites.
Connection and collaboration
Instantly access everything your teams may need including chat, content, tools, and people with Microsoft Teams.
Communication and work management
Microsoft Kaizala makes it easy to connect and coordinate with your Firstline workers, partners, and customers – wherever they are – using a simple-to-use chat interface.
Before subscribing to Office 365 Business Premium, your devices must satisfy the following requirements.
- Processor : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System : Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory : 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk drive : 3 GB of available disk space
- Display : 1024 x 768 resolution
- Processor : Intel processor
- Operating System : macOS
- Memory : 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk drive : 6 GB HFS+ hard disk format
- Display : 1280 x 800 resolution
- Processor : Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
- Operating System : OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
- Memory : 1 GB
- Hard disk drive : N/A
- Display : N/A
- Processor : N/A
- Operating System : Office for iPad® and iPhone® requires iOS 10.0 or later. Office for iPad Pro™ requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Memory : N/A
- Hard disk drive : N/A
- Display : N/A
Frequently asked questions
Office 365 Business Premium (Microsoft 365 Business Standard) supports a maximum of 300 users.
- Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for business
A product license key is a 25-character code that’s used to activate Office 365 Business Premium and helps verify that Microsoft 365 Business Standard hasn’t been used on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
Discounts are available for resellers (typically 20+ licenses) who want to purchase licenses keys in bulk. A Wholsalekeys expert can help you explore the purchasing options for retailers. Use chat or contact page
Microsoft has a data retention period that is typically set to 90 days for most subscriptions. This period begins upon subscription cancellation. You may retrieve your data in this period even though your subscription is disabled.