WINDOWS SERVER 2019 Standard 16 Core
Windows Server 2019 Standard 16 Core is the cloud-ready operating system that supports your current workloads while introducing new technologies that make it easy to transition to cloud computing when you’re ready. It delivers powerful new layers of security along with Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that power your business.
- 16 Core License including 2 Virtual Machines
- Increased performance by using cloud technology
- Integrated protection levels for more security
- OEM License with unlimited duration of use
- License will be linked to your devices
- Reactivation as often as you want
8 in stock
What is Windows Server 2019 Standard 16 Core
Windows Server 2019 Standard is designed for physical or minimally virtualized environments. As for the maximum number of users, it is based on CALs, or client access license requirements. Generally speaking, the Standard edition offers the core Windows Server functionality (including but not limited to the functionality of Windows Server Essentials 2019).
The Standard edition of Windows Server 2019 enables hybrid operations in Azure environment. You can inventory and migrate data, as well as security settings and other configurations, from legacy systems to Windows Server 2019 and/or the Azure cloud. The functionality of the Standard edition allows you to centralize your company’s file shares by synchronizing file servers to Azure. With that, the flexibility and performance of a local file server are preserved. Additionally, applications that are running in your local network can use a variety of innovations in the cloud, such as Artificial Intelligence or the Internet of Things.
On purchasing this product you will get 1 Windows Server 2019 Standard 16 Core activation license key for 1 User
Lifetime / 1 Time
Digital Instant Delivery
Features and Benefits
With Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard, users gain access to features such as server virtualization, storage, software-defined networking, web application platforms, server management and automation, information protection, virtual desktops, and much more.
- Innovative Networking : Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency.
- Added Layers of Security : Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of built-in protection.
- Built-In Containers : Develop and manage with agility thanks to Windows Server and Hyper-V containers.
- New Deployment Options : Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Serve.
Be more efficient with a software-defined datacenter
Increase efficiency and agility with a software-defined datacenter. Solve your operational and budgetary challenges. Blend physical and virtual infrastructures together through software-defined compute, storage, and networking technologies.
- High-performance storage : Increase datacenter effciency and reduce storage management costs with software-defined storage capabilities
- Bring flexibility and control to your datacenter : Bring flexibility and control to your datacenter while lowering costs with software-defined compute, storage, and networking.
- Rapid network scale : Move your network-control layer from hardware to software. Automatically balance and shift workloads without setting switches.
- Rely on resilient compute : Run your datacenter with the utmost confidence with an automated, resilient server operating system.
Innovate faster with cloud-ready application workloads
Transform the way you develop, deploy, and run your applications with a modern DevOps environment. Bring agility, scale, and security benefits to existing applications, while building next-generation applications optimized for the cloud.
Move existing apps to containers :
Move your traditional applications into a modern DevOps environment with little or no code changes. Enable “write-once, run-anywhere” apps to deploy on-premises, to any cloud, or in a hybrid architecture with containers. It’s consistency across dev, test, and production.
Build cloud and hybrid apps :
Combine the benefits of containers with Nano server, Azure Service Fabric, and Windows Server for true business agility in cloud-native apps. Create microservices applications using fewer and compressed resources. Develop faster using the lightweight Nano Server installation option. And use Service Fabric to build always-on, scalable, and distributed applications to run in Azure, on-premises, or both.
Secure deployment for your existing applications :
Securely deploy and run your existing applications on Windows Server 2019 to transform them into new cloud-native models. Help developers to innovate and create on-premises and cloud applications using the latest technology
Run current applications on a secure, software-defined fabric :
Run your existing apps on Windows Server 2019 without modifying them. Take advantage of enhanced security and efficiency features on the fabric.
Why Choose Wholsalekeys.com
Trusted By +100k User