Microsoft Windows 10 Home 1/5 Users
- Built-in security features include antivirus, firewall, and internet protections
- Scan your face or fingerprint with Windows Hello for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your PC.
- Focus assist allows you to block notifications, sounds, and alerts for some distraction-free work time.
- Your timeline provides a quick and easy way to scroll your most recent documents, apps, and websites
- Microsoft Photos is a simple way to organize, search, edit, and share your photos and videos.
- Instantly stream live gameplay, take screen recordings, and control individual audio settings with Game bar.
What you will get?
What is Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home is the latest version of the popular operating system. After the latest updates it presents more of a customized interface that recognizes the device’s hardware. Put simply, it’s a system you can use on any type of machine. Furthermore, it is safe and fast: just what any professional, gamer or student needs.
Windows 10 Home also reincarnates the Windows 7 styled Start button and Start menu that were dropped in Windows 8. But what is most important Windows 10 is perfect choice for gamers and professional users alike.
This means that whether you are a professional who needs efficient software solutions to help with your productivity, or just looking for a powerful system to get the most out of your hardware and improve your in-game scores without breaking your budget, Windows 10 Home can meet all your requirements.
Why choose Windows 10 Home
An experience you know and more to love
The Start menu and search bar make it easy to find things quickly. Organize, edit, and share your photos and videos easily. Browse the internet faster with Microsoft Edge.
New ways to be productive
Get to done faster with Timeline and Focus Assist. And with Your Phone app, there is no need to dig for your phone—simply access your texts and photos right on your computer
Features & Benefits
Device encryption is available on a wide range of Windows devices and helps protect your data by encrypting it. If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
Get instant access to your Android phone’s texts and photos on your PC, or connect your iPhone for seamless browsing, calendar and app experiences.
Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts, and check to make sure the family’s devices are secure and up to date.
All you have to do is ask Cortana. Your digital assistant on PCs and mobile devices can schedule a meeting, tell you when it’s time to leave for an appointment, or check the weather, news, and traffic.
Voice, pen, and touch
Battery saver mode
Before downloading Windows 10 Home, your PC must satisfy the following requirements:
- Processor : 1 GHz or faster compatible processor
- RAM: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk drive : Up to 20GB available hard disk space
- Graphics : 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver