Windows 11 Home (1/5 users)
Bring balance to your desktop. Family, friends, obsessions, music, creations. Windows 11 Home is the one place for it all. With a fresh new feel and tools that make it easier to be efficient, it has what you need for whatever’s next.
- New ways to connect, Connect with anyone.
- Refocus your workflow.
- Play the latest games with graphics that rival reality.
What you will get?
Features available in Windows 11 Home
The fast, fun, and secure browser.
Featuring new functionality and more apps.
Arrange your open windows into perfect grids.
Switch desktops for better organisation.
Reach anyone right from your desktop.
Touch, Pen, Voice experience
Express yourself in the way you do best.
Find the things that matter to you – fast.
Experience epic and immersive graphics.
The most advanced protection
A halo of protection to defend against today’s cyberthreats. Built-in, routinely updated, and at no extra cost to you.
Uses facial recognition, fingerprint, or PIN, for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.
If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
Find my device
Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
Firewall and network protection
Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
App & Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
Parental controls and protection
Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts.
Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorized operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
View and manage the security and health of your device.
For Windows 11, all systems will need a TPM 2.0 chip. TPM is short for Trusted Point Module, and it’s primarily known as a means for security in PCs.
According to Microsoft, these are the system requirements for running Windows 11:
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB of larger
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
- Internet: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.