Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Professional includes all the features of the Windows 7 Home version plus additional premium features and all the business features you need to get started.
Easily establish secure connections to corporate networks and share files on different computers at home to swap them from computer to computer. Plus, you can restore your data with no problem in your home or office network with automatic backup.
The new DirectX 11 will also improve your system performance. This provides Windows 7 Professional the necessary support to handle even complex graphics processes easily. Strikingly positive is the speed of the operating system, which works much faster than its predecessor Windows Vista.
What you will get?
What is Windows 7 Professional
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional gives you everything you need for work and home. With Windows 7 Professional, fewer walls stand between you and your success. You can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easily with automatic backups to your home or business network. You can also connect to company networks effortlessly and more securely with Domain Join. With all the exciting entertainment features of Windows Home Premium, it’s a great choice for home and for business.
Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation Start programs faster and more easily, and quickly find the documents you use most often Make your web experience faster, easier and safer than ever with Internet Explorer 8 Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV on your PC Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup Run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode Connect to company networks easily and more…
Simplifies Everyday Tasks
Simple to use
Manage lots of open programs, documents, and browser windows easily with thumbnail and full-screen previews of open windows.
Open files and get around your PC faster with the improved taskbar. You can easily pin programs you use often to the taskbar and launch them in just one click.
Open files you use regularly in just two clicks with Jump Lists on the improved taskbar.
Windows 7 Professional has simple new ways to manage open windows. For example, with Snap you can arrange two windows side-by-side just by dragging them to opposite sides of your screen.
Peek and Shake
Windows 7 lets you peek behind open windows to get a quick look at your desktop.
Instantly locate and open virtually any file on your PC, from documents to emails to songs, right from the Start menu, with Windows Search.
Easy to connect
With Windows 7, setting up wireless connections is easier with consistent, one-click connections to available networks, whether those networks are based on Wi-Fi, mobile broadband, dial-up, or corporate VPN.
Connect Windows 7 PCs on a home network in just four clicks and easily get to the photos, music, and files on each one–even share printers–with HomeGroup.
Easy to communicate and share
Windows Live Photo Gallery
Windows Live Photo Gallery makes share your photos to your favorite photo site easy.
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail makes managing multiple email accounts easy.
Windows Live Family Safety
Keep your child safe by managing what sites they can visit and who they can send/receive emails and im communications from.
Simplifies Everyday Tasks
Faster and More Reliable
Resume from sleep
We designed Windows 7 Professional to help PCs sleep and resume from sleep more quickly by improving the way Windows 7 manages drivers, programs, and power.
Faster and more reliable
We reduced the amount of memory your PC needs for open windows and to execute commands to help it be more responsive to commands.
Fewer clicks and less interruptions
Location Aware Printing
Windows 7 will automatically pick the right printer for you when you move from home to work networks.
New ways to engage
Windows Touch makes PCs with touch screens easier and more intuitive to use.
Media on your terms
Windows Media Center
Turn your PC into a TV with Windows Media Center.
Windows Media Center
Watch shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV.
DirectX 11 technology delivers breathtaking game graphics so real, it’s unreal.
Windows Media Player
More and more consumer electronics, from TVs to digital photo frames, can be connected to home networks. With Play To in Windows 7, you’ll be able to easily send music, photos, videos from your PC to a networked device throughout your home.
You can enjoy the photos, music, and videos on your home PC when you’re away from home with remote media streaming.
More & More Benefits
- Get connected in three clicks wherever there’s a wireless network connection.
- Keep documents on your PC and on network servers in sync automatically.
- Your PC will automatically use the printer you prefer for whatever network you’re on.
- Simplify making presentations special settings that keep your PC from sleeping and turn off messages, notifications, and screen savers.
- Instantly locate virtually any file, email, or document on your PC just by typing a word or two.
- Get around your PC faster with the improved taskbar.
- Open programs you use regularly in one click and files you use regularly in just two.
- Manage lots of open programs, documents, and browser windows easily with thumbnail and full-screen previews of open windows.
- Manage multiple email accounts, including Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, and Yahoo! Mail Plus, all in one place with one simple program.
- Get to the files, photos, and music on any PC with Windows 7 in the house from any other.
- Print to any printer in the house from any PC with Windows 7 Professional in the house.
- Advanced Backup and Restore makes it easier to keep your work safely backed up to external or network drives and accessible if you need it.
- File encryption helps keep proprietary and confidential information on a PC secure if it is lost or stolen.
- Preserve your investment in programs designed for Windows XP with Windows XP Mode.
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 helps keep your PC safer from malware and you safer from fraudulent websites designed to fool you into divulging private information.
- Easily add your PC to a secured, managed, network with domain join capabilities.
- Group policy controls help administrators more easily and effectively manage the security and configuration of multiple PCs.
Before downloading Windows 7 Professional, your PC must satisfy the following requirements:
- Processor : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk drive : 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics : DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver