Office 2016 Home & Business (Activation By Phone)
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 includes:
What you will get?
WHAT IS MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 HOME AND BUSINESS
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business helps you to maximize productivity at home and in the office. This edition of office includes all of the great programs you need to streamline your working process, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. In addition to Outlook to manage your emails and calendars from one location.
- 100% Genuine Office 2016 Home and Business Product Key, One Key for One Computer
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit Office Versions Support.
- Support all Languages Version, including Office 2016 Single Language Edition
- Global License, World-wide Availability, No Regional Restrictions. Can be used to activate Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 in any region.
- License key Lifetime
OFFICE 2016 HOME AND BUSINESS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Microsoft Word 2016
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web to your document.
Microsoft Excel 2016
Analyze and visualize your data in a new and intuitive way. Excel 2016 is equipt with a fresh user interface while maintaining popular keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder, to save time and focus on insights
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas, with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
Microsoft OneNote 2016
This program mimics the properties of a notebook, allowing you to keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video clips all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it with you wherever you go, while sharing and collaborating with others.
Before downloading Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business, your PC must satisfy the following requirements
- Processor : 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Operating System : Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk drive : 3 GB of available disk space
- Resolution : 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics : Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- .Net Version : .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Other :
- The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.